Savage Triathlon Club
The seeds for Savage Triathlon Club were sown in summer 2013 with various aims in mind.
We wanted (and still want!) to bring like-minded people together in both training and social environments where swim, bike and run fitness could be gained, stories shared and friendships developed.
We are very much an up and coming friendly Hampshire based Club of varying abilities who are keen to help you achieve your Triathlon, Duathlon and Ironman aims whatever they may be.
Our BTF Level 2 Coaches are highly experienced and are in a great position to empathise when your legs are on fire, encourage you if your chin drops and motivate you when there have been better days! We’re definitely ‘all in it together’ and have a good blend of professionalism, camaraderie and training ethos. Let's face it, we all want to be quicker and fitter!
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any further information and by all means come along to a free introductory session where a warm welcome awaits!
Savage Triathlon Club Membership Benefits
- Up to 30 Coached Sessions per month – additional coached sessions during the summer months!
- Fully Qualified British Triathlon Federation (BTF) Coaches
- Discounts off Club Services*
- Up to 20% discount* at Cycleworld, Southampton.
- 50% off chiropractic services for new patient appointments and 10% off further treatments (up to 30 mins) at Kings Road Clinic
- Discounts with the Club Sports Therapist
- 10% off at Alton Sports - Alton & Eastleigh
Couples - must live together
Bike - Turbo
Southampton Swimming - Our pool is currently having repairs made to the roof. We expect to restart during March.
Southampton Running - During the winter we often go off track for hill sessions and strength training - check the venue on Facebook.